Highlights & details
- IP67 Ø 8.0mm removable camera probe with LED light
- Camera Resolution 640*480
- Ergonomic handle
- 3.5" detachable TFT LCD display
- Rotate of the image
- Picture and video memory function on microSD card
- USB interface
- Integrated microSD card slot.
Included in delivery
- Main unit
- Camera probe
- Video Cables
- USB cable
- 3 x attachments (magnet, hook, mirror)
- Storage case
- Operating instructions.
TEAMFORCE TF-3003BMRX80 3.5" Detachable Screen Inspection Camera (RF 2.4G)
1) Teamforce Tools will, at its sole option, either repair or replace free of charge any new product (including parts) that develops a fault within a period of 1 years starting from the date of original purchase with a similar and contemporary product. Wear parts (such as batteries, light bulbs etc) are covered for a period of 6 months starting from the date of purchase. When returning a faulty item, please enclose a precise description of the defect. Also make sure to enclose the original invoice when making a claim. Items may be returned via mail. This does not affect your statutory rights.
2) This warranty does not cover damages to the product resulting from inappropriate use, improper fitting, unauthorised disassembly, repair or modification, or failure to follow the manufacturer's instructions.
3) This warranty does not cover any loss of data, or any kind of damages resulting from loss of data.
4) If replacing or repairing an item is not an option (for economical or other reasons) we will reimburse the purchase price of the item. The decision whether to repair or replace an item, or to reimburse the customer is entirely left to Teamforce Tools Co., Ltd.`s discretion. Refunding the purchase price of an item also constitutes that Teamforce Tools Co., Ltd. has met his contractual obligations in full.
5) Replacement or repair of a product under the present warranty does not extend or restart the warranty period.
6) All warranty claims require proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or invoice clearly stating the purchase date. This warranty applies to the original buyer only and is non-transferable.
7) If Teamforce Tools replaces or refunds goods under the present warranty, a) any replacement item/refund will remain the property of Teamforce Tools Co., Ltd. until the customer receives the replacement item/refund, b) the faulty item will remain the property of the customer until Teamforce Tools Co., Ltd. receives the returned faulty item.